During their Microsoft’s MIX ’11 conference in Las Vegas, Microsoft announced their upcoming release of Mango, the new Windows Phone OS. Mango is expected this fall. Mango will be Microsoft’s offering to finally compete with the more robust operating systems currently dominating the market — finally bringing features already popular in the market like multitasking.
Developer’s preview of Google Wave
Mike Chamber’s got a nice iPhone app — a handy ActionScript 3 API reference.
“The ActionScript 3 API Reference is a free iPhone application that provides a quick and convenient method for accessing the ActionScript 3 API class reference documentation.”
From Mike Chamber’s site;
- ActionScript 3 API Reference for the iPhone
- Requirements: Apple iPhone
- Install from iTunes Store
- Send feedbacks to Mike Chambers
- First Release: January 19, 2009
- Includes API Class reference for Adobe AIR 1.5, Adobe Flex 3.2 and Flash Player 10
- Ability to filter classes
- Includes docs optimized for iPhone
By providing an elegant REST API, Panda makes it completely painless to implement full video uploading, encoding and streaming functionality to your web application in a matter of hours.
- Runs completely within Amazon’s Web Services utilising EC2, S3 and SimpleDB.
- Everything contained within one elegant Merb application.
- Support for the numerous encoding profiles FFmpeg supports including FLV, h264 for Flash a iPhone formats.
- Lovely little admin dashboard for managing your videos.