Early in the 1980s, affordable computing was a craze in the market. However, learning about them was a difficult process to the users. Machines such as Atare 400 and early Apples’ were already helping people in exploring the whole new world; giving rise to some of the pioneers in the computing world including the gaming industry.
That continued, till a lot of inventions took place in the tech world. One amongst them, is the — Raspberry Pi.
BranchOut is a popular Facebook application that is used to search new jobs and can connect with professionals across the globe. The BranchOut App is used to recruit employees as well.
Launched in July 2010, as of now it has more than 25 million registered users to its credit. BranchOut is backed by the dedicated team strength of 45 employees. It has grown so smart that it poses a challenge to a professional dedicated network that connects professionals — LinkedIn. LinkedIn was launched in the year 2003. It has more than 200 million users which are being benefited from more than 200 countries. The site is available in 13 various languages including English.
Along with million other uses of mobile phones, the latest upcoming advantage of this device is, it is going to create a revolution in education. Mobile phones are going to have the power to digitally impart education globally. Even the most tech-savvy person would have never dreamt in her wildest dreams, that such a possibility would ever come into being.
A unique partnership between Aptech & Hungama has led to the formation of Aptech Hungama Digital Education.
A new chapter has begun with the funding and raising up of startups. The much anticipated JOBS (Jumpstart Our Business Startups) Act was signed by US President, Barack Obama. The new bill gives life to startups to raise money from multiple investors.
This concept is being called — CrowdFunding.
While CrowdFunding allows taking help from many lending hands, it also increases the risk of managing these many hands. One of the biggest challenges handled by corporate CEOs is managing the interests of major investors. It also poses many questions regarding the source of funding, managing the overall enterprise virtually, etc.
Over the years & for various reasons, Android is not treated at par with Apple applications by prominent application developers. Apple was the preferred destination to showcase new applications. And, there definitely were available all reasons & justifications about why Apple was the front-runner for App Development.
However, there is a clear change in recent days as developers and commercial establishments have recognized the importance of sharing a launch pad equally with iOS and Android. With the change in the game plan, it is likely that more number of premium Android applications will be made available for growing android fans.
Why Android is Scoring?
- The plus point for Android developers is that Android is an open source platform which gives the advantage of the involvement of a large number of developers.
- Developers will have the opportunity to squeeze the latest advancements in technology front.
- No license expense is involved in the development of an Android application. Hence, developers have the opportunity to make large earnings with little investments.
- Android has a unique advantage in integration of various applications. Developers are exploring the opportunities available with Android to invent unique applications.
- It is advantageous & possible to develop Android mobile applications using different languages such as Java, Python, Perl, etc.
- Further Android software development kit (SDK) works like Droid emulator. Developers are not required to download and upload the software to test on mobile phones. All the process and functional aspects can be checked through the emulator.
Businesses can hire Android developers to develop an innovative applications. However, enough research should be done in figuring out the kind of application they want to launch & the purpose.
As technology is growing on a continuous basis, it is very much important to hire knowledgeable developers to accomplish your high end tasks. With over 300 million Android phones available in the market, it is a great opportunity for developers to take advantage of the growing demand for Android devices.
Realize it or not, a bit of an Apple a day, keeps the techie in you happy!
The partly bitten Apple is definitely biting big into the profits of its competitors. In the past, it was the iPod & the iPhone. Now, Apple with its stunning upgrades to the New iPad is sending a plethora of chills across the spines of its competitor tablets.
As much as I have studied Apple & the arrogance in its inventions, the 4th generation iPad might not be more than 24 months from it’s release date. However, as of now, most of the populace would be just going gaga about the new feature rich – Apple’s New iPad, which was launched few days back.
Back to the statistical evidences of the content in the 2nd para; it is reported that iPad3 sales crossed 3 million within 3 days after the launch. Phenomenal, I would say! Apple’s New iPad, for sure, has the prospect to become the most symbolic gadget of this year.
Let’s look a bit in detail about the features of Apple’s New iPad.
- Fine Display With iPhone 4, Apple was successful in introducing top class HD display. The display with the New iPad is unbeatable & scores more marks over iPad 2’s display features. It features a resolution of 2048×1536 pixels. Retina Display on the New iPad is the best ever display on any mobile device & has overcome all earlier complaints.
- Connectivity Like its predecessors, the New iPad is not equipped with USB and/or HDMI port. But, what stands out is the Wi-Fi, which supports Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n standards and Bluetooth 4.0 technologies. Wi-Fi + 4G support has many more features in addition to Wi-Fi model features; and is fine tuned for AT&T and Verizon carriers. Also, access to 3G networks is enabled by HSPA, HSPA+ and DC-HSDPA technologies.
- Camera & Recording The New iPad comes with a 5MP rear camera. It comes with a VGA sensor in the front. You can do an Autofocus and tap to focus feature. The camera can detect faces even in small images. Video recording capability allows you to capture 30 frames per second at 1080p HD.
- A5X Processor The New iPad comes with Apple’s custom designed A5X dual-core processor. This processor supports quad-core graphics which consumes less power and delivers high performance.
- Battery The battery has 10 hours of backup, even if you watch videos and surf the web. The iPad is fitted with a 42.5 watt hour built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery.
F-Commerce launched with hyper-ambition is losing its sheen. Buoyed by Facebook’s successful track record in the promotion of products and services, it has attracted leading businesses to gamble with F-Commerce in the form of Facebook stores. However, due to negative results there is growing dismay on these stores and the establishments are winding off at a much quicker pace than the pace taken to demonstrate their identity on Facebook stores.
Before condemning the strategy behind the F-Commerce for its perceived failure, it should be remembered that evolving technologies take time to take shape and to consolidate their stand. As a matter of fact, no system is foolproof. While developers and innovative entrepreneurs come with ‘out of the box’ ideas and approach to grab the world of endless opportunities and possibilities, there will be a definitive phase where correction takes place. Consolidation happens once the correction phase ends. The waves of corrections and consolidations will overlap and offer concrete platforms where foolproof systems can be developed and implemented with very high levels of success. As F-Commerce is in the initial phase, it will take time to show its colors and relevance in offering new ways of solutions for businesses to further promote their products and services.
Google is a name known to almost everyone, even those who don’t use the Internet. Millions of people use this search engine every day for their own purpose. Whatever may be the reason, the possibilities are endless and so are the numbers of result options that Google provides us with. No one can discount the benefits that Google offers to its users.
However, it seems that there might be more to Google than meets the eye.
Intel – the iconic name in the computer industry has delivered a wide range of processors over the eons. As a matter of fact, processor plays key role in the performance of desktop or laptop. Processors developed by Intel are used by the majority of computer manufacturers all over the world.
Now, Intel has spread its wings to offer application programs in association with The Document Foundation (TDF). The open source product is available for distribution through AppUp store. AppUp store is meant for purchase of Ultrabook which was setup by Intel. LibreOffice which is distributed by Intel has the capability to pose a challenge to Microsoft’s Office products. No more customers are required to shell heavy price for the purchase of MS-Office products.