Star Wars III, Revenge of the Sith
Wow! The visuals were stunning, very real-like and superb, though I wasn’t that surprised after the preparation for such an encounter with all the good reviews floating around. I was finally able to do justice to my movie-thirst after watching “Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith today, I could not make it to the First day as I was plagued all day with a Flash ActionScript Workshop at the Aptech Training Head Office, Mumbai.
Revenge of the Sith tell the story of the rise and fall of Darth Vader aka young Skywalker aka Anakin (Hayden Christensen) who eventually become the Sith Lord in his effort to save his wife Padme (Natalie Portman). He dreamt that his wife died during child birth and the only way to save her (that was what he thought) was to learn the trick-of-the-trade of the dark side. He was tricked into the dark side by Chancellor Palpatine (Ian McDiarmid), who indeed turn out to be Darth Sidious.
There were many nice saber fights, specially between Anakin and his master Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ewan McGregor). I will not try to add further and spoil your urge for the movie; I will definitely be collecting the whole of Star Wars Episodes for my DVD Collection and perhaps watch them in sequence.
- Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace (19 May 1999)
- Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones (16 May 2002)
- Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith (19 May 2005)
- Star Wars Episode IV A New Hope (25 May 1977) (originally titled Star Wars)
- Star Wars Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (21 May 1980)
- Star Wars Episode VI Return of the Jedi (25 May 1983)
I saw this Star Wars in ASCII somewhere through the aggregators.