Is it just me or the World Wide Web is gaining on the advertizement momentum in a bigger way again. Coupla days back, I saw an article in the aggregators about the "Million Dollar Homepage (Million Dollar Homepage)":http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com/ which consists of 1 million individual pixels. Each pixel is valued at $1 a piece with a minimum purchase requirement of a 100 pixel block (10 x 10 pixels).
Today I saw Jason from "37Signals (37Signals)":http://37signals.com/ and "Jeffrey Zeldman (Jeffrey Zeldman)":http://www.zeldman.com/ wrote about "The Deck (The Deck)":http://www.coudal.com/deck/. Formed by "A List Apart (A List Apart)":http://www.alistapart.com/, "37signals (37signals)":http://www.37signals.com/ and "Coudal Partners (Coudal Partners)":http://www.coudal.com/, The Deck is the premier advertising network to reach out to the web and design professionals.
"Simple Thoughts (Simple Thoughts)":http://blog.taragana.com/ reported that Google and its network partners sites displaying its Adsense accounted for most of the company's earnings. Google posted "revenues of $1.578 billion (Google Revenue Doubles)":http://www.internetweek.com/172303218 for the quarter ending September 30, 2005, up 96% from the third quarter of 2004.
* "The Million Dollar Homgepage (The Million Dollar Homgepage)":http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com/
* "The Deck: The new ad network from A List Apart, 37signals, and Coudal (The Deck: The new ad network from A List Apart, 37signals, and Coudal)":http://37signals.com/svn/archives2/the_deck_the_newp_ad_network_from_a_list_apart_37signals_and_coudal.php
* "Ad network for web, design pros (Ad network for web, design pros)":http://www.zeldman.com/daily/1005h.shtml
* "Google Revenue Doubles; Is AdSense Program Coming to an End? (Google Revenue Doubles; Is AdSense Program Coming to an End?)":http://blog.taragana.com/index.php/archive/google-revenue-doubles-is-adsense-program-coming-to-an-end/
* "Google Revenue Doubles (Google Revenue Doubles)":http://www.internetweek.com/172303218