Personal Time Management for Busy Managers
Effective - having a definite or desired effect. Efficient - productive with minimum waste or effort. Effortless - seemingly without effort; natural, easy.
Personal Time Management for Busy Managers looks at the basics of Personal Time Management and describes how one can assume control of this basic resource.
Personal Time Management is a set of tools which allow you to;
- eliminate wastage
- be prepared for meetings
- refuse excessive workloads
- monitor project progress
- allocate resource (time) appropriate to a task’s importance
- ensure that long term projects are not neglected
- plan each day efficiently
- plan each week effectively
and to do so simply with a little self-discipline.