Yahoo! UI LIbrary Grids CSS
"YUI Grids CSS (YUI Grids CSS)":http://com1.devnet.scd.yahoo.com/yui/grids/, an addition to the "Yahoo! UI (Yahoo! UI)":http://developer.yahoo.net/yui/, is a suite of web page templates with the ability to nest grids of one to four columns within the content area of those templates. The template and grid system offers the following features;
* Full "A-grade browser (A-grade browser)":http://com1.devnet.scd.yahoo.com/yui/articles/gbs/gbs.html support
* More than 100 page layouts with a single CSS file at just 1.82KB
* Flexible scaling with user font-size adjustments
* Min-width enforcement, regardless of font or viewport size (except IE; helper JS under consideration)
* Abundant DOM hooks for CSS and scripting flexibility
* Source-order independence, allowing you to place your most important body content first in your HTML document
* Self-clearing footer (no matter which column is longer, the footer stays at the bottom)
* Centering within the viewport by default
* Forward-compatibility as standard page structure evolves to claim more screen real estate
* Accommodation for IAB Advertising Units
"Download Grids (Download YUI)":http://sourceforge.net/projects/yui as part of th full YUI Library.
View Available "Templates (Templates)":http://com1.devnet.scd.yahoo.com/yui/grids/#available-templates and the "Grids (Grids)":http://com1.devnet.scd.yahoo.com/yui/grids/#available-grids.