JAX India 2008
The annual event JAX India 2008 will be held in Bangalore, from 8-11th April, 2008.
JAX India 2007 featured some of the big names like Craig McClanahan of Sun Microsystems, Neal Ford (a senior application architect at ThoughtWorks), Malcolm Groves of CodeGear and many more, covering topics from JAVA enterprise to Open Source, Software testing and much more.
JAX India 2008 promises to throw light on Enterprise Java, SOA, Web Services, Enterprise Architectures, SOA Technologies, SOA Governance, Eclipse, Enterprise Collaboration and many more.
This conference offers its participants a three-fold conference experience –
- JAX India 2008
- Enterprise Architecture India 2008 and
- Eclipse Forum India 2008
Things to look out for in JAX India 2008 are
- Selection of industry experts from North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
- Over 60 sessions, including focused full-day/half-day power workshops.
- Real-world business advice from Enterprise IT decision makers.
- An opportunity to attend three conferences for the price of one.
- Gather first-hand information about new vendor products and services at the joint expo.