Social Entrepreneur Arunachalam Muruganantham Disrupts the Period Industry
Arunachalam Muruganantham is a social Entrepreneur who decided to disrupt the period industry, specially for developing countries like India, where cost of sanitary napkins is not affordable to most women. He says that only 7% of the Indian women uses the modern-day sanitary napkins and his target is to make the remaining 93% have access to really cheap sanitary napkins. Read more about his journey or visit his website.
Here is a Interview, by BlogAdda, of awesome man.