Android Apps - Innovative Trend in HDR Photography
Today, most Android Devices have the best of cameras possible. In fact, your default Android device may not have a good app to take photos and share them. However, with a little help from some of the latest apps, you can transform it into a useful photographic escort. It can handle a wide range of photography related tasks. Android is the hottest mobile innovation by Google that is taking the mobile market by storm. This mobile platform is totally unlocked, allowing application developers a free rein to display their creativity; at the same time it gives the users the advantage to experience freedom of playing with new possibilities. There has been an overabundance of android phones in the mobile market recently and that effectively increases the amount of great photography apps in the marketplace.
Android market offers some outstanding and innovative apps for everyone. Apps associated with photography, such as photo editing, photo manipulation, high definition photos, photo enhancement apps and some definitive functional filters and photo plug-in for creating different effects. These also assist in experimenting with some complicated rules of photography. There is a wide range of some must have apps for all kind of users, from beginners to professional photographers that use android phones.
There are two categories of apps. First is the regular camera apps that take HDR photos with a click. The second types are those that do post production work such as adding HDR effect to any existing photo.
Let’s take a look at some of these fascinating apps of both categories:
- HDR Camera+ helps you shoot HDR photos with a tap. It takes images with vivid colors and rich detail. It has features such as - the capability to choose flash, geo tagging, mute shutter sound, etc. It also has hand shake compensation, where you don’t have to be rock solid to take a clear still image. It captures moving objects correctly and also performs de-ghosting.
- Camera360 Ultimate is another HDR photo app. It’s like acquiring art in your hands. It has no limits, no ads and it is absolutely free! Even though it is not primarily targeted to produce HDR photos, this app assists in capturing HDR images under the Effects menu. It gives effects like Lomo, Retro, Dreamlike, Black and White, Back to 1839 and Night Enhancement.
- PicSay Pro Photo Editor is an Award winning photo editor with all the tools required to spice up pictures - new, initial Xoom Honeycomb Tablet support, Gritty and Redscale filter and new mouth stickers. Sharpen, remove red-eye, crop & straighten, distort, insert cutouts of other pictures, paint, make color splash out of black and white pictures, add text, word balloons, apply effects like Cross Process, Lomo, Vignette, faux-HDR , Tilt Shift, Pencil Sketch and much more.
- Just as the name implies, The Golden Hour photo editor informs precisely when the sun is slightly above or below the horizon and gives splendid light. This app can do it for any day and any location, so one can plan their outing whenever you want. It also gives a general idea of relevant weather conditions such as the clouds and visibility. It is a great app for outdoors.
- Lighting Studio is another essential tool for good photos. It can generate illustrations of lighting setups, and it presents a wide range of objects such as strobes, backdrops, camera models and lighting sources. Diagrams can be saved as bitmap images and can be shared with others.
Taking pictures with an Android Device is faster and more convenient than a point-n-shoot digital camera that usually needs a post production rendezvous. It is totally possible to get decent pictures with your Android Device these days. These apps enhances your pictures, doing all the pre and post production work, required to produce a stunning photo.