Apple’s New iPad - Steve Jobs’ Legacy Continues
Realize it or not, a bit of an Apple a day, keeps the techie in you happy!
The partly bitten Apple is definitely biting big into the profits of its competitors. In the past, it was the iPod & the iPhone. Now, Apple with its stunning upgrades to the New iPad is sending a plethora of chills across the spines of its competitor tablets.
As much as I have studied Apple & the arrogance in its inventions, the 4th generation iPad might not be more than 24 months from it’s release date. However, as of now, most of the populace would be just going gaga about the new feature rich - Apple’s New iPad, which was launched few days back.
Back to the statistical evidences of the content in the 2nd para; it is reported that iPad3 sales crossed 3 million within 3 days after the launch. Phenomenal, I would say! Apple’s New iPad, for sure, has the prospect to become the most symbolic gadget of this year.
Let’s look a bit in detail about the features of Apple’s New iPad.
- Fine Display With iPhone 4, Apple was successful in introducing top class HD display. The display with the New iPad is unbeatable & scores more marks over iPad 2’s display features. It features a resolution of 2048x1536 pixels. Retina Display on the New iPad is the best ever display on any mobile device & has overcome all earlier complaints.
- Connectivity Like its predecessors, the New iPad is not equipped with USB and/or HDMI port. But, what stands out is the Wi-Fi, which supports Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n standards and Bluetooth 4.0 technologies. Wi-Fi + 4G support has many more features in addition to Wi-Fi model features; and is fine tuned for AT&T and Verizon carriers. Also, access to 3G networks is enabled by HSPA, HSPA+ and DC-HSDPA technologies.
- Camera & Recording The New iPad comes with a 5MP rear camera. It comes with a VGA sensor in the front. You can do an Autofocus and tap to focus feature. The camera can detect faces even in small images. Video recording capability allows you to capture 30 frames per second at 1080p HD.
- A5X Processor The New iPad comes with Apple’s custom designed A5X dual-core processor. This processor supports quad-core graphics which consumes less power and delivers high performance.
- Battery The battery has 10 hours of backup, even if you watch videos and surf the web. The iPad is fitted with a 42.5 watt hour built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery.