Bulkr - Access and Backup your Flickr Photos (Mac, Windows & Linux)
Bulkr is a no-frill, easy to use backup solution for your Flickr Photos. Flickr, an awesome Photo service from Yahoo!, lacks data liberation – you cannot download your Photos once uploaded. Of course, you can go to each photo to download them but that isn’t the right way to do!
Some of Bulkr’s salient features;
- Backup your photo-stream with a click.
- Download your or any user’s sets (albums).
- Download photos in 4 different sizes.
- Write title, tags, description, geotag to EXIF.
- Preview images before download.
- Auto resume download if connection breaks.
- Download creative commons photos up to 500 at a go from –
- Flickr search
- Your photostream
- User’s photostream (or set)
- Your favorites
- Any Flickr group
- Explored photos
The free version of Bulkr should be pretty enough for most users. However, there are few limitations of the Free version:
- the number of photos you can browse at a time, for instance you can browser someone’s photos, groups or explore to just 50 photos.
- download (Backup) all photos except for the original size photo.
Bulkr PRO has the following extended features;
- Download title, tags, description to photo EXIF.
- Full access to all (creative commons) photos and sets.
- Browse up-to 500 photos per page.
- Access to original photo size.