Here are some of the all-time favorite books I have read, re-read, and would recommend.
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The Psychology of Money by Morgan Housel
- The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Story of My Experiments with Truth is the autobiography of Mohandas K. Gandhi, covering his life from early childhood through to 1921. It was written in weekly installments and published in his journal Navjivan from 1925 to 1929. The English version was translated by Mahadev Desai from the Original Gujarati writing.
- The Design of Everyday Things by Donald Norman is a book for anyone interested in everyday objects, and their design. One does not have to be a, in the traditional sense, to understand and appreciate designs of the world around us.
Since 2018, I maintain a list of interesting books that I read each year – 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, …